Aquatic Center Hours of Operation:
Memorial Day Weekend - First Weekend in August · Thursday - Monday, 9am - 6pm · Open Late Until 8pm on Thursdays
Friday - Monday, 3pm · Thursday 2:40 pm and 5:20 pm (pool cleared of all patrons for 20 minutes)
Pool Breaks provide a natural time for camps and large groups to gather their belongings to leave, as well as a break to encourage patrons to reapply sunscreen and use the restroom.
Aquatic Center Office Hours:
April 14 - August 14, Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Aquatic Center Entrance Fee: Required for swimmers and non-swimmers.
- $4.00 Per person General Session (3 years and under free) · Thursday - Monday 12 Noon - 6pm
- $3.00 Twilight Swim - Last Hour of the Day · Thursday 7pm-8pm, Friday-Sunday 5pm-6pm
- $3.00 Lap Swim · Thursday & Friday, 9am-11am
- $4.00 Sensory Swim · Thursday & Friday, 11am-12 Noon
- Group of 100+ During Business Hours: $3.00 per person (3 years and under free)
The City of Sapulpa Aquatic Center is a public swimming pool with concession, covered picnic area, and changing facilities. The pool has a zero entry with large shallow area, three slides, multiple spray/fountain features, and a deep end of 5 feet. Aquatic Center entry fee required for swimmers and non-swimmers. Concession items range in price from approximately $.25-$2.00. The Sapulpa Aquatic Center can be rented for private parties. See below for more information.
The Aquatic Center is on the west side of Liberty Park, a city park including a splash pad, multiple play structures, a walking/jogging trail, reservable covered picnic pavilions, cookout grills, public restroom, and courts for basketball, tennis, pickleball, and sand volleyball. Visit the Liberty Park page for more information.
Visit our Rates & Rentals page for:
- Entrance Fees
- Group Rates
- Private Rentals / Pool Parties